Vermeer 5410 Rebel Baler Parts

/ Vermeer 5410 Rebel Baler Parts #1  

Fencejumper

Tractor
Kubota M6800, MF 135
Hello all. I'm new here. Looks like a great place with lots of info. I did a stupid thing with my Vermeer 5410 baler. It was definitely one of those "ID10T" errors. I got it into a big huge wad of hay and, long story short, I either bent the shaft on the lower main big roller or ruined the bearing (if I'm lucky). It is apparently almost impossible to find an online source for these parts. Am I stuck with going through the dealer for these things? I can't even find an online parts diagram to give me the parts numbers or proper names. I want OEM parts if at all possible. I called one dealer, and the shaft itself was $329!

/ Vermeer 5410 Rebel Baler Parts
Not one single reply? :confused: It's not like I'm asking how to make a hybrid out of a 50 Ferguson and an 86 Kubota. Anybody?

/ Vermeer 5410 Rebel Baler Parts
Thanks for the reply. I agree. I love mine too. I guess I will be taking mine to the dealer too. They quoted me $500 labor if the shaft has to be replaced. Ugh!!! I messed up. I am very tempted to do the work myself if possible.

/ Vermeer 5410 Rebel Baler Parts #5  
Thanks for the reply. I agree. I love mine too. I guess I will be taking mine to the dealer too. They quoted me $500 labor if the shaft has to be replaced. Ugh!!! I messed up. I am very tempted to do the work myself if possible.

Yeah I think I would do the work myself,just buy the parts from them. I messed up my gathering wheel unloading off trailer at night,a $100 mistake,I could have just unloaded the next morning,I have learned my leason the hard way more than once....