White 2-62 (Iseki T6500 MFWD) parts sources?

/ White 2-62 (Iseki T6500 MFWD) parts sources? #1  

Zebu Fellenz

Hello Everyone,

We recently bought a White 2-62 MFWD tractor with loader for what seemed like an exceptionally good price ($3,200).

We bought it knowing it's somewhat of an orphan tractor expecting the usual hard to find parts.

Thankfully everything that's absolutely necessary still seems to be available through AGCO, unfortunately many other parts are long obsolete and NLA.

I'm assuming we'll be completely out of luck as far as decals and decorative items go, but what about things like lights, grab handles, sheetmetal & plastic bodywork?

Salvage parts are fine and don't need to be in absolutely perfect condition, just usable and better than what I have now. \

Anyone know of a salvage yard that might have one of these machines in stock?

I'm looking for:

Fender light with grab handle
Headlight surround plastic
Battery box doors

And ideally the valve block, control handle, and hardlines to convert it from one remote to two.

Any sources of parts suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Erik

/ White 2-62 (Iseki T6500 MFWD) parts sources? #2  
Eric try Rockvalley Tractor Parts, they have large warehouses full of used parts and many new parts, manufactured locally. Worthington tractor parts also has a large salvage yard.

Dave

/ White 2-62 (Iseki T6500 MFWD) parts sources?
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the response!

I've already checked with Worthington and they don't have a 2-62 or parts I need in their yards.

I'll give Rock Valley a try!

Thanks,

Erik

/ White 2-62 (Iseki T6500 MFWD) parts sources?
Hi Everyone,

Any other ideas or suggestions? I checked with Rock Valley and they look like a good source for some parts but naturally they don't have everything I need new or in salvage.

Erik

/ White 2-62 (Iseki T6500 MFWD) parts sources? #5  
Sam's Bolens Salvage (219) 661-1405
Sutton Tractor (405) 340-0268