Parts breakdown for leak at injection pump on ford 1720

/ Parts breakdown for leak at injection pump on ford 1720 #1  

jnhelton

Tractor
new-holland 1720
Have a leak on left pipe outlet at the fuel injection pump. 99% sure its not the pipe connection but under the flange that pipe connects to. There's 3 oval oblong flanges that appear to be what each pipe fastens to. They each have a bolt at top and bottom. The bolts are 5 sided and would require some special wrench. Any chance just tightening the bolts will solve problem? Is there a o ring or gasket under each flange? Thanks

/ Parts breakdown for leak at injection pump on ford 1720 #2  
I have the same problem what's the answer

/ Parts breakdown for leak at injection pump on ford 1720 #3  
Have a leak on left pipe outlet at the fuel injection pump. 99% sure its not the pipe connection but under the flange that pipe connects to. There's 3 oval oblong flanges that appear to be what each pipe fastens to. They each have a bolt at top and bottom. The bolts are 5 sided and would require some special wrench. Any chance just tightening the bolts will solve problem? Is there a o ring or gasket under each flange? Thanks
I have the same problem what's the answer

/ Parts breakdown for leak at injection pump on ford 1720 #4  
There r 2 orings under each flange.. regardless of what ANYONE SAYS.. do not use any other orings but factory orings designed to go in that position..
Yes a special socket is required..
They are that way because it’s a safety and emission thing..
The flanges are “slotted” to set the equal delivery between cylinders and locked down w that bolt..
I rebuild them daily..and keep the parts in stock..