International 3414 backhoe1

/ International 3414 backhoe1 #1  

r1gow

Tractor
int 3414
I bought this tractor thinking I could fix it? turns out the bushing and bearing that hold the idler gear in place in the forward-reverser were starved off hy-tran and cooked. Every place I've tryed says they are NLA NO LONGER AVAILIBLE.
It goes in forward fine but not reverse. Trying to find a salvaged one is'nt turning up so well.

/ International 3414 backhoe1 #2  
Many parts are interchangable with the ag tractors at this size although what you are looking for is more then likely an industrial only part.

You might want to get a hold of your Case-IH ag dealer, just checking many of the gears are still available for that system and they would be under the 74-84 series of tractors like a 574-674-584-684 tractor. These were used on roadside mowers as well as some ag tractors although the original transmission was a leader in the market at the time.

I normally recommend tractors and machinery under the main name and or manufacturer for assistance in parts availablity. Through the years it has been hard for dealers to keep up with parts as well assistance with older units for know how when the names have been changed. It does go on and at later dates most times there are premiums to be paid for handling.

/ International 3414 backhoe1
I thank you for your information!

/ International 3414 backhoe1 #4  
there is currently one in e-z pull and save in new ring gold Pa