JD 755 Fuel problems no start

/ JD 755 Fuel problems no start #1  

hotrodstones

Tractor
We have a JD 755 older 1986 yanmar 24000 hrs, yesterday when using tractor tried to re start engine & no start, lots of black smoke, the smoke cleard up when trying to start, have fuel to injection pump no fuel from high side of pump, removed the three injector lines from the pump cranked engine no fuel from injection unit, is there anything I am over looking, fuel shutoff solenoid is operating when I switch the ignition key.
if anyone could help!
Thank You

/ JD 755 Fuel problems no start
We have a JD 755 older 1986 yanmar 24000 hrs, yesterday when using tractor tried to re start engine & no start, lots of black smoke, the smoke cleard up when trying to start, have fuel to injection pump no fuel from high side of pump, removed the three injector lines from the pump cranked engine no fuel from injection unit, is there anything I am over looking, fuel shutoff solenoid is operating when I switch the ignition key.
if anyone could help!
Thank You

Well today went to start the engine & it ran fine for about an hour, tonight went to put the tractor away and no power tons of black smoke (to much fuel) and stalls @ Idle thinking the injection pump is done! any sugestions would be great.:D
Thank you
Chris