Kioti Tractor CK25 engine question/problem

/ Kioti Tractor CK25 engine question/problem #1  

jon owens

Tractor
2005 Kioti CK25
Hello to all. I am new to this site and to owning a tractor, I currently own a kioti ck25 ht and let me first give you my opinion, do not buy a kioti product as they are unreliable machines. I have had three ignition switches go bad, a cracked front loader and a loader bucket that split open due to cheap and thin steel material. Now here is my problem and question. Yesterday I was mowingmy field with a brush cutter using the PTO, everything was going good when I heard a knock in the engine. About 20 minuets later the knock turned into a loud rattling/ knocking, and the engine started to stop, so I pushed in the clutch, disengaged the PTO and shut off the engine. Question does this sound like a brocken rod and or piston? No smoke, no fluids were observed and when I tried to restart all I heard was a knocking sound so I shut the engine off, and now my tractor is stuck out in my field with the loader and attatchment in the down position.

I dont think kioti will help due to the tractor being out of warranty since it is 7 yrs old.

Any advise or troubleshooting ideas would be helpful.

BTW the tractor is full of oil, radiator is full, air filter is new.

Thank you

Jon

/ Kioti Tractor CK25 engine question/problem #2  
Sounds like a connecting rod bearing gone bad, or a bad injector pump, or injector. Until you get the tractor back to a place where you can inspect it, or drop the oil pan, and inspect the lower end it's hard to be certain. Sorry to read about your troubles. Kioti are usually a good product.

/ Kioti Tractor CK25 engine question/problem
Thank you for responding, I am checking the fuel to see if water is in the system.

Jon

/ Kioti Tractor CK25 engine question/problem #4  
You might do a little better on answers by asking in Kioti area.

Good luck as sounds expensive.