Hydraulics not working after fluid change

/ Hydraulics not working after fluid change #1  

cda

Tractor
Hinomoto N359
I had my tractor in the shed to do some maintenance. I drained the transmission fluid and put new filters on. Then filled her back up with 35 liters of new fluid.

I started it up and the three point and the loader won't budge. I spent about 15 minutes with the tractor running, using the controls. I'm assuming there is air somewhere in there. Any tips on how to bleed the system of air?

By the way, it's a Hinomoto N359 if that helps.

Thanks
Chris

/ Hydraulics not working after fluid change #2  
Hydraulic systems are usually self bleeding.

I am not familiar with your tractor, but the only thing I can think of, is to remove the hydraulic filter, and fill it with oil, then reinstall it. I don't know if that is even possible to do on your tractor. :confused3:

Hopefully, someone who is familiar with this machine will have and answer.

/ Hydraulics not working after fluid change
I'll give it a shot and let you know. There are two filters, one at the top of the transmission, and one underneath the cab. I think I could do that to the top one pretty easy, If I take the bottom one off I'm guessing I'll get a floor full of fluid.

/ Hydraulics not working after fluid change
I filled the top filter and put it back on. That didn't seem to do much.

Next I loosened the bottom filter until fluid started to leak out, I figured that would do about the same thing as fill it. Then I followed that line to the pump on the engine. I unscrewed a big plug from the top of that and poured a half liter of fluid in. When I started up the tractor, the hydraulics were working right away!