Gas engine racing during idle.

/ Gas engine racing during idle. #11  
DJ54 were would i get those parts and were would i find diagrams like that for that model?

/ Gas engine racing during idle. #12  
OH YA Hi John i found you!
Doing all kinds of looking on internet for parts for the governor and all i can find is this.

/ Gas engine racing during idle. #13  
Click on this link for Case/IH :Case IH Agriculture and Farm Equipment

In the top line of the menu, there is a dealer search. Scroll down some, and enter your zip code. Looks like you have a dealer about 40 miles away in Woodbury.

As far as the diagrams, just to the left of where you found the dealer locator, it says parts. Click on that.

On the next page that appears, look about 3 paragraphs down where it says SEARCH FOR GENUINE CASE IH ORIGINAL PARTS. In the first sentence of that paragraph look for "search for parts" highlighted in red. Click on that.

On the next page that appears, there is a white block to type in your model number. ie: 2400. After typing in your model number, hit search to the right of the block.

A menu will drop down with models containing 2400. Select the one you want to look at. Place your cursor on the item to make sure it is the one you want. In this case, there are two 2400 tractors. First is made in Europe, the other, North America.

Click on the model you want to see, and the menu will drop on down, showing individual components of the machine selected.

On this particular tractor, it does not show the engine, as there were several used, depending on the model and engine type. Gas/synchromesh trans. Gas/Hydro, or diesel engine. You will find this info in the first item listed under "general".

If you have the model with the manual trans, you need to go back to the search block, and type in the engine model number, which in this case is a C-157.

Hit search again, and it will say "figure listing. Click on that, and a menu of the separate components of the engine appear. Select the one you want, and the exploded view like I posted appears.

Sounds difficult, but if you do it several times, it's not too bad.

You can set up accounts at dealerships, and they will ship parts to you. I do this a lot, especially with the price of gas.

Hope this wasn't too confusing, and helps..!! It really is a great tool...