Default Need Shibaura Parts

I have a Shibaura SD3000D 4-wheel drive. Need (2) right front end parts that connect to the "differential shaft" (axel). The parts are called (1.) joint and (2.) final pinion. Anyone got any advice please?

Tractor
    Kubota L3200, Ford 1210

Default Re: Need Shibaura Parts

Any luck checking with a Ford dealer? I have a used tractor book, but the only Shibauras listed are Fords..........chim

Thanks for the reply. I did check with one Ford dealer and he said the parts are not the same. For some reason though I think he was just brushing me off. I plan on checking with other Ford dealers just to be sure.

I think if there is a ford or new holland model that crosses with yours you will find most of the internal parts are the same the external areas are where the major difference are found.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Used Yanmar and Iseki

Check with Buck at efcconstruction.com
    He's a shibaura wiz
    may have a good idea for parts as well.
    Nick

Elite Member

Check this place. They can probably get them if available. I think this is where Buck at EFC gets his parts.