No Bull saga continues

/ No Bull saga continues #1  

claypidgeon

Tractor
satoh, bull 630
I got my rod bearings and spent the day polishing the crank jurnal. While I was down there,I couldn't help but reflect on how I got to this point. It all started when I bought the Satoh Bull that sounded ok and all hidrolics and pto seemed to be functioning. The first thing that came up was it would run for a short piriod of time then die. I thought it was a fuel problem and started going through the system from injectors to pump to filter to tank. While waiting on parts I adjusted the vaulves. When I hooked everthing back up, she fired and produced this god awfull knock. I pulled the head and found the rear cilinder not reaching top of strock. Off came the pan and the dicovery of the bad rod bearing. While laying on my back I began to think about all the little things I found along the way. The thermostate line cut, the oil presher sensor line disconected, the exsess play in the vaulves. Must have all been to hide the rod Knock and low oil pressure lite from comming on. It's a hard lesson in humanity but I will win this battle at the cost of a knuckel or two. Buyer be were.

/ No Bull saga continues #2  
Sorry for your misfortune. Welcome aboard, hope you get it together soon so you can start enjoying it.

Dave

/ No Bull saga continues
Thanks Dave..
I've spent my whole life fixin things, so I don't give up. The depth I have to dig into my pocket will determin how soon I get it done. I have shollow pockets.

/ No Bull saga continues #5  
:welcome: and best wishes...sounds like you have a recovery plan:thumbsup:

/ No Bull saga continues
Thanks guys...
I'll get it or I'll get the dynomite, that ought to create some compression.

/ No Bull saga continues #7  
If the seller misrepresented the condition of the tractor, and had taken measures to conceal those conditions, he committed fraud, plain and simple.

Last edited:
   / No Bull saga continues
greasemonkyok..
That has certainly crossed my minde. I have been emailing the seller as I find out stuff and he has agreed to heilp with cost. Says he bought the tractor as a turnaround. Suposidly fixed starter and put it up for sale. WE will see...
Vic....