Ford 2110 Trouble

/ Ford 2110 Trouble #1  

jefmfree

Tractor
I've got a Ford 2110 tractor and having some trouble. When the tractor is cold all gears shift fine and tractor runs as it should. When it gets warmed up, the tractor speed gets slower and have to gear the tractor down to keep it moving. It finally gets to a point that it will only move in first gear because it won't pull in any other gear. All gears still shift fine. Its almost like the clutch is still pressed in when it does this. I also noticed that if I drop the rpms when the tractor is moving, that it actually helps the tractor pull a little bit. I'm thinking the clutch is worn out. What is everyones thoughts? I've got the clutch adjusted all the way out so I can't make anymore adjustments there.
Thanks.

/ Ford 2110 Trouble
I tore her down and the clutch assembly is wore out. I've got a new clutch kit on the way. I can not find a clutch alignment tool for this tractor. It's a 2110 compact built in 86. Its a dual clutch with 13 and 19 splines. Any ideas where to find one? Thanks

/ Ford 2110 Trouble #4  
Do you know anybody with a wood lathe? Turn down a piece of wood to diameters that are a snug fit in the 3 holes.

Good Luck.

/ Ford 2110 Trouble
I found one but the pilot size is too big but going to have a machine shop turn it down to the right size. While in the process of tearing her down, I somehow managed to break the temp sending unit. Do I have to get a ford sending unit or can I use a vehicle temp sending unit that fits? Didn't know if the ohms were different or not. Thanks.

/ Ford 2110 Trouble #6  
I found one but the pilot size is too big but going to have a machine shop turn it down to the right size. While in the process of tearing her down, I somehow managed to break the temp sending unit. Do I have to get a ford sending unit or can I use a vehicle temp sending unit that fits? Didn't know if the ohms were different or not. Thanks.

Along with matching the resistance values, the new sender must be British Pipe thread.

/ Ford 2110 Trouble #7  
Similar problem. I just bought an '86 Ford 2110, 4wd, bucket loader. Used it the first day to push some dirt around without problems. Wanted to pull a hunk of scrap metal (500 lbs?) out of the bushes and the loader couldn't do it. I didn't worry because the scrap was partially buried and I figured it was lodged on something. I did notice, however, that the tractor was sluggish to begin moving when I let off the clutch, as if I was towing something heavy with not enough throttle (which I wasn't). Turned around and pulled the scrap metal out behind the tractor (with much effort: felt like I was trying to pull a stump out of the ground). With the scrap dislodged I saw that it had hardly been buried. I probably could have pulled it out with my Tacoma. I unhooked the chain and rolled forward, but now the tractor won't budge. In gear, throttle revved, I let my foot off the clutch and it might budge an inch but it won't move. This is beyond my experience and way beyond my expertise. I apologize for
being long-winded but don't want to leave out any pertinent details.

Is this a clutch issue as well? Does it just need adjustment or replacement?