King Kutter tiller PTO shafts if someone needs one...

/ King Kutter tiller PTO shafts if someone needs one... #1  

Sackett2

Platinum Member
Tractor
Montana 4344HST
At a local farm store, they no longer carry the King Kutter line and have 4 PTO shafts "extra". They want 75.00 each; 2 are confirmed for the tiller (i believe meteric cat 4) and have the slip clutch. I just spent 75 dollars on a replacement yoke for mine so one of those are coming home as a spare for me the other shaft is a standard shaft; and I think that the value would be at 75. for a new one anyway
If someone needs a spare slipclutch set up; contact me and we can make arrangements

/ King Kutter tiller PTO shafts if someone needs one... #2  
Thats a deal!!!!! The clutch is more than that .

/ King Kutter tiller PTO shafts if someone needs one...
confirmed the shafts: 3 KK tiller shafts with slip clutches (Metric cat 4) and one standard PTO shaft with no clutch

DSCN0582.jpg

A photo of the pto shafts

/ King Kutter tiller PTO shafts if someone needs one... #5  
"There are Two sizes of clutches a 6" and a 7". Earlier this year I Bought a KK 6' tiller and had the 6" clutch (no matter how tight the spring bolts were) and it kept slipping, so, I ordered a 7" with shaft, $230 and no more slipping. Just know which one you would need. bjr

/ King Kutter tiller PTO shafts if someone needs one... #7  
Hey Sackett2, Do you still have any of those PTO Shafts Left? I would be interested in the one with no clutch.

crud; I forgot about them-- gonna go up tomorrow and see/buy them all
if possible--

all but 2 shafts were gone; sorry for my delay but at the time I couldn't afford the 300 for all of them. I now own 2 shafts with the slip clutches-- would one of those help? need to examine them and see if i got the "cut down one"