New Holland L775 Skid Steer Alternator issue?

/ New Holland L775 Skid Steer Alternator issue? #1  

karsh

Tractor
New Holland L775
I have NH L775 (think its a 1977). I bought this used, and am having trouble with the battery draining. The alternator looks to be quite new, so wonder if it might be a wiring issue. Anyone have any wiring diagrams or ideas?

/ New Holland L775 Skid Steer Alternator issue? #2  
the l755 skid steer came from the factory with a motorola alternator and is internally regulated original part number 8ar2073f over the years it developed problems with the rectifier causing a drain on the battery through the diodes leaking power backward from the alternator these diodes are supposed to let power go in one direction but when it reverses direction it will drain the battery. know of several rebuilders in wi if you need help let us know where you are located. good luck

/ New Holland L775 Skid Steer Alternator issue?
Thanks for the info. I have one other issue to address before I proceed with the alternator. I have a wire that I cannot figure out where it came from. I can't find a wiring diagram to save my life. I am hoping that has something to do with it before having to replace the alternator.

/ New Holland L775 Skid Steer Alternator issue?
I actually need a wiring diagram with the color of the wires listed so I know what goes where? Can anyone help? Also, mitch, I am near Oshkosh or Appleton Wisconsin if you know of some rebuilders near there.