tc25d trouble, please help

/ tc25d trouble, please help #1  

p tractor problems

Tractor
2001 new holland tc 25d
I have a tc25d tractor and i can not get it going, I popped the fuse for the glo plugs, I pulled the wire off the connection point at the bar that connects all three glo plugs together, Pulled the bar off and cleaned everything up, put it all back together, fuse now is holding, unfortunatly i still cannot get the tractor to start, close but no, i peeled all the wire back and found nothing, tested the relay, relay works, tested the timer, had five seconds and test light went out, snow will fly soon please, any advise.

/ tc25d trouble, please help
update, replaced fuel filter, i ohm the glo plug and one of them was at 33 ohms, i replaced it. i have 13 volts at the glo plugs but it still sound like a cold start.any ideas please

/ tc25d trouble, please help #3  
When I checked my glow plugs, I pulled them, and put a hot wire to each one individually to make sure they got hot.

thanks don, i did that with a 12 volt battery charger and the all got hot, thanks for the thought.

/ tc25d trouble, please help #5  
I'm not an expert on Diesels, But I do know that most problems are fuel. with that said, I would pull the fuel line at the injectors, crank the engine, you should get fuel squriting out. if not work back till you find fuel. if you do get fuel then ask how much, and at all injectors?

/ tc25d trouble, please help #6  
P, do you know you have voltage at the glow plugs when in the heat position? Or just that they heat when you give them voltage? I don't know your tractor, but some NHs have a timer that only operates the dash light, to tell you when it's ok to hit the starter. There's another relay to run the glow plugs themselves. Make sure you have power at the glow plug bar when your ign switch is in the heat position. Also, these switches are known for failure - yours may have gone south.
Jim

thanks Jim, i will double check, the timer works well with the test, i tested the voltage on the bar and i was reading 13 volts, but again when i crank it over it sounds like glo plugs are cold, I will check the other relay, didn't realize there was another one, thanks, i will let you all know. Thanks again

/ tc25d trouble, please help #8  
update, replaced fuel filter, i ohm the glo plug and one of them was at 33 ohms, i replaced it. i have 13 volts at the glo plugs but it still sound like a cold start.any ideas please

Did you bleed the fuel delvery system after you changed the filter?