Old JD 900 chisel plow parts needed

/ Old JD 900 chisel plow parts needed #1  

Bobby n TX

Tractor
1950 8N
I have an old JD 900 chisel plow with the coil spring shanks. One of the shanks has broken and I am having a time finding anything to replace it.

If I could just get a lead to someplace that sells old parts or whatever. I have tried the old part number in JDparts.com, but no go.

Any help appreciated.

/ Old JD 900 chisel plow parts needed #2  
Welcome to the forum. Did you check TSC. I know they sell parts for plows and such.

/ Old JD 900 chisel plow parts needed #3  
Have you checked on ytmag.com? It is an antique tractor site.

/ Old JD 900 chisel plow parts needed #4  
Take a picture of one of them. I cut down a JD Chisel plow an have several laying around.Give me #'s to check.

/ Old JD 900 chisel plow parts needed
Take a picture of one of them. I cut down a JD Chisel plow an have several laying around.Give me #'s to check.
Got dark before I could take an individual pic, but here is the entire piece. You can see what Im looking for

a40645.jpg

According to the parts book, the old part number is 29021AN or the replacement was 1242N

/ Old JD 900 chisel plow parts needed #6  
Not even close to what I have mine have a coil on top of each plow. Wish I could have helped.

/ Old JD 900 chisel plow parts needed
Not even close to what I have mine have a coil on top of each plow. Wish I could have helped.
Thanks anyway. I guess I need to go to a JD dealer. I saw a newer model 3 pt that had these coil springs . Maybe they still make them for another model and I can make one fit