Need plastic PTO shields

/ Need plastic PTO shields #1  

PineRidge

Tractor
TC-40D SS New Holland
Anyone here know where the PTO plastic safety covers can be purchased? I have a damaged one and need replacements. Thanks

/ Need plastic PTO shields #2  
Probably any TSC/Farm-Fleet/ type stores.

Boone

/ Need plastic PTO shields #4  
A&I has an extensive listing of shields that have interchangeable bearings to accomodate different shaft series & styles.

/ Need plastic PTO shields #5  
The manufacture and series of the original PTO shaft might need to be known. Don't think they are universal.

This place has a good bit of information about different PTO assemblies and parts. Perhaps it will help.
PTO Shaft Parts | PTO Shafts | Drivelines | PaulB

Good luck and let us know the solution.

/ Need plastic PTO shields #6  
The manufacture and series of the original PTO shaft might need to be known.

Correct. One way or another, the shaft type & series will have to be determined, or a whole bunch of measuring & comparing will be in order.

/ Need plastic PTO shields #7  
I checked into this a while back trying to find a plastic shield. The only ones I could find did not fit the PTO shaft that was required (Woods Brushbull). The dealers (both blue and green) told me that to get the correct one would probably cost nearly as much as to buy the entire unit. Thus I still have Duct tape covering the friction burn on the PTO plastic shield.
I hope that this thread is more help to me than my previous research has been on the search.

/ Need plastic PTO shields #8  
my local tsc has them...

/ Need plastic PTO shields #9  
If you can provide the series and metric or sae and lots of measurements, call Baum Hydraulics and ask for Jerry. Ken Sweet

/ Need plastic PTO shields #10  
I called the dealer when I damaged the shield on my new LandPride rotary cutter. They needed to know the shaft supplier as LandPride uses multiple sources for this model. Gave them the info from the drive shaft and had a new one in 2 days at a very low cost. Trickiest thing was installing the new one which took finding a YouTube video after a couple hours cussing.