IH Mower Sickle Parts: WOBBLER

/ IH Mower Sickle Parts: WOBBLER #1  

JONNO

Tractor
none
Greetings

Can anyone tell me what model of International Harvester mower sickle would use a wobbler?

I have one and would like to get the right model for it. I have 5 acres with fields that need to be mowed. Thanks for any

information.

Jonno

/ IH Mower Sickle Parts: WOBBLER #2  
Welcome to the forum. Post some pictures as they will help us identify it.

/ IH Mower Sickle Parts: WOBBLER
hi Mike
Thanks for the advice... I have put two pictures up, but don't know how to direct you to them.

JONNO

/ IH Mower Sickle Parts: WOBBLER #4  
JONNO said:
hi Mike
Thanks for the advice... I have put two pictures up, but don't know how to direct you to them.

JONNO

On the reply page click on the upload attachment on the top tool bar. From there its pretty straight forward.

hi Mike

JONNO

Thanks again Mike R...... great direction

Attachments

• IH Wobbler.JPG
    IH Wobbler.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IH Wobbler ii.jpg
    IH Wobbler ii.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 172
   / IH Mower Sickle Parts: WOBBLER #6  
I'm not sure of the model. Ken Sweet should be able to identify it. Is there any part numbers on it.

Hello Mike

I think I found it its for an HH810. My friend is holding it and I am out of town right now. Thanks for all your assistance. This is a great site.

JONNO

/ IH Mower Sickle Parts: WOBBLER #9  
I think it could be off of an IH #1100. Just saw one on the classified ads over at iron search. Looks to be the same box but don't know the part numbers.