Tractor
    and i just got a 580 c case backhoe real good shape got another kubota 2100 .. 2 - 684 IH 2 -8 N Ford had B275 IH MF # 50 work bull MF 35 all redone 65 mf 1750 kabota

Default the good days and the bad

well i had a very busy 4 days . had to put a new rim on my 8N then a new tube on the other side big job that was to get the tire to seat then a tube in my MF65 back tire then had to put the 4 wheel drive shaft back in my kubota b1750 works again .then i had to put 2 brake masters in my 580 C back hoe now i got brakes . yes i just got done puting 2 new front tire on it too . then my dad and i went over to disc the field with the MF 65 i noticed oil coming out from under the bell housing ..the rear end oil coming through running on the clutch .so to the garage n split the tractor new seal put back together in 5 1/2 hr that was goint to shop to get a gasket to me and my son ...started it up and the oil still coming out so back in the shop 45 min i had it split in half again . took the pump from in side ..it is a mullty power ..there was 2 seals in there so i got the seals and the mechanic noticed the outer shaft was wore so i ordered the part $260 nice .not but i need it and sick of spliting the tractor ,in 45 min i will call and see if my parts came in lets hope 30 min drive and back to the tractor ...ps the mullty power has a duble spline one for the clutch one to this pump ..maybe i will get to take the last after noon of my holidays off ..after the tractor so when you think your days are going bad just think om me and my good luck lol
    JACK OF ALL TRADES MASTER OF NONE

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Massey 180 Diesel

Default Re: the good days and the bad

Been there... I tend to look back, and look at the work they have done to get to that point. Seems to help a tiny bit... Seems though they have a tendency to "have pups" at the most inopprotune times...

If ever you need any more parts for the 580C, you may try checking part prices here: Remanufactured Transmissions, Torque Converters, Engines - Joseph Industries I've gotten more than several parts though them for my 480C, and have been very satisfied with the parts. I redid the brakes on it a couple years ago, and they were hands down best on prices on the MC's, and internal brake prices, springs, pins, etc.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2620 (2012)

One thing to be happy about is that you have the talent to fix all those worn out machines and do it quickly.
    Kubota B2620 HST

Tractor
    and i just got a 580 c case backhoe real good shape got another kubota 2100 .. 2 - 684 IH 2 -8 N Ford had B275 IH MF # 50 work bull MF 35 all redone 65 mf 1750 kabota

well after the right parts came ..2 days waiting and figured out how to get the seal rings in its up and running and NO OIL its fixed .. now i just need my rhino fixed and all will be good ..shaft in the middle of the motor broke it hooks to the drive shaft . half way there

Tractor

its nice my sons help even if its just to talk to some one . but my one son is good at this stuff the other is better at the talking part lol

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2620 (2012)

That's funny......I too, have a "talking" son and a "working" son. One time while talking to the talking son while doing some brake work, I put the thing together wrong and had to redo it.
    Kubota B2620 HST

Tractor
    ford 1900 kubota b8200

well you also helped me figure out what was wrong wit my ford 1900 yesterday. the throw out bearing was definatly in backwards. thanks rick

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by mellowrose View Post
    well you also helped me figure out what was wrong wit my ford 1900 yesterday. the throw out bearing was definatly in backwards. thanks rick
    just glade it was a easy fix rick ..ps this is a good site .some guys are real helpful .me if i can help i try lol

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by oldballs View Post
    That's funny......I too, have a "talking" son and a "working" son. One time while talking to the talking son while doing some brake work, I put the thing together wrong and had to redo it.
    lol you got to love them with the good and the bad lol