Kubota B3030 Hydaulics non functional when cold

/ Kubota B3030 Hydaulics non functional when cold #11  
Thanks for all of your help. First thing I'll do is change the fluid and filters. What is the difference between UDT and SUDT?

I used this link when I first changed fluids/filters in my B3030: Kubota B-Series - Changing Oils and Filters

I also agree with the comment about finding a new mechanic if his knowledge thus far has caused you an issue like the one you're experiencing.
You may want to reread moship's post regarding AW32's recommended usages. Not sure if you can even get UDT at Kubota anymore. They may have gone to all SUDT or Super SUDT2, which I bought when doing my fluids.
If you're going to hang onto the tractor for any length of time, do yourself a favor and get in touch with Messick's and order a shop manual. Money well spent.

/ Kubota B3030 Hydaulics non functional when cold #13  
Last edited:
   / Kubota B3030 Hydaulics non functional when cold
   / Kubota B3030 Hydaulics non functional when cold
Well, I finaly got to visit my local Kubota dealer. They don't stock Kubota fluids as they are also a New Holland dealer and have chosen to stock NH fluids. They sold me Ambra MG134 which is what they use in Kubota hydrostats, and the Kubota filters. After changing these out, all seems well. Thanks again for all of your help.:thumbsup:

/ Kubota B3030 Hydaulics non functional when cold #16  
Thanks for the feedback report. It is always nice to know what happened.
Glad you are all set now :thumbsup:

/ Kubota B3030 Hydaulics non functional when cold #17  
flowerfarmer,

Glad to hear everything is worked out for you and your tractor is back to normal.