Massey Ferguson Super 90 overhaul

/ Massey Ferguson Super 90 overhaul #1  

Chris Roberts

Tractor
Massey Ferguson Super 90
Hi all, i am finding it very difficult to source a rebuild or overhaul kit for my super 90. It has the A4.300 Diesel engine, I would like to give it a complete overhaul, but if all else fails the bare minimum I could get away with is a haed gasket (original part # 36812332) however the workshop manual says to use a later part # 36812314? I will also need at least one cylinder sleave or liner, book says it has in internal bore size of 4.5015 - 4.5025 Inches. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I believe the "Combine 410" ran the same engine and it has been implied on some sites the A4.318 is equivelent, is this true?

Thanks in advance for any help.

/ Massey Ferguson Super 90 overhaul #2  
I would also check for kits for Miniapolis Moline tractors as they built them for Massey and had a model of same design of their own. Sorry I can't be more help.

/ Massey Ferguson Super 90 overhaul
Thanks Mike, I'll chase down that lead, fingers crossed.

/ Massey Ferguson Super 90 overhaul #4  
here you can find the MF super 90 parts you need and compare the part# to other model tractors made by MF that could interchange: http://www.agcopartsbooks.com/PartsBooksN/Viewer/book.aspx?book=agco/651108
Do you have a local perkins distributor or diesel engine repair shop? We have several in my area who are very knowledgeable when it comes to parts and interchange questions.