Hydraulic Problem on Kubota M4900

/ Hydraulic Problem on Kubota M4900 #1  

docmx

Had a leak in one of the 3 hoses connecting to my LA1002 FEL, so I replaced all three with new hoses. Now the bucket raises, lowers, and tilts down, but will not tilt up. Also the 3 point hitch will not raise. It was working perfectly before the replacement. Thought I reversed the position of the two hoses connecting to the bucket controller valve so I switched positions and that did not work. Got any ideas? Right now I have the main hose coming from the back of the tractor near the PTO attached to the connector on the face of the controller and the two hoses from underneath the tractor (just above the oil filters) attached to the joy stick controller valves.

/ Hydraulic Problem on Kubota M4900
Thanks to the Kubota online schematics, I was able to determine the problem. I had the hoses attached incorrectly. Now, if I can only figure out why my joy stick controller continues to leak after having put a new seal kit in it?

/ Hydraulic Problem on Kubota M4900 #3  
Sometimes a seal kit is nothing but a band-aid. A worn valve usually needs to be replaced, as the spools are a precision fit, and they don't make replacement spools for valves. When they are worn, they are worn , and it is up to you as to whether you can accept a certain drip rate.

Low end valves don't even have a seal kit for the spools.

/ Hydraulic Problem on Kubota M4900
You maybe be correct. Thanks for the suggestion.