KUBOTA L 3130 ELECTRICAL PROBLEM

/ KUBOTA L 3130 ELECTRICAL PROBLEM #1  

trackman 1

Tractor
kubota L3130
I HAVE A L3130 900 HOURS IT STARTED THIS AT ABOUT 850 HOURS IT JUST SHUTS OFF.PUSHING MOWING PULLING A TRAILER BIG LOAD OR NO LOAD JUST QUITSPLAY WITH PTO HYDRO PEDAL AND CLUTCH SEEMS TO HELP TO SHUT OFF KEY SEEMS TO HELP IT WILL START RIGHT BACK UP MOST TIMES,SOMETIMES IT QUITS AS YOU LET UP ON THE KEY.OTHERS IT WILL RUN FOR 30 SECONDS AND QUIT AGAIN IT MAY RUN FOR A DAY OR A WEEK.IT WENT 30 HOURS WITHOUT DOING IT AND THAN AND STARTED IT AGAIN . ALSO THE SAFTY FEATURE THAT STOPPED THE TRACTOR FROM RUNNING WITH OUT SOMEONE IN THE SEAT DOES NOT WORK NOT SURE WHEN THAT STARTED,BUT YOU COULD ONLY JOG THE TRACTOR TO LINE UP 3 POINT NOW YOU CAN DRIVE IT ALL DAY STANDING BETWEEN THE WHEELS.(not a good idea) I HAVE LOOKED AT ALL WIRE AND SWITCHES BUT I SEE IT CAM A COMPUTER DOES IT CONTROLL ALL LIKE THE WIZARD OF OZ THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE TRACKMAN

/ KUBOTA L 3130 ELECTRICAL PROBLEM #2  
I think that you answered your own question when you stated that the tractor runs while operating it standing up. I would put my guess on the seat switch and would start with that. Intermittant problems like that are sometimes very difficult to locate. Flip the seat up and see if the switch is stuck or loose. Start the engine and place the PTO in gear (nothing hooked up to the PTO) and slowly move the switch up and down to see if the engine quits or not. I'm not sure what a new seat switch is worth but worth a shot. Just my .02 cents.
Steve