FORD 300O LEAKING HYD FLUID

/ FORD 300O LEAKING HYD FLUID #1  

CHUCK5588

Tractor
My ford 3000 is pumping hyd fluid out from in front of the transmission. just behind the rear of the oil pan.
someone told me they thought there was a panel located there and a filter behind it.
does anybody have and suggestion to where the oil could be coming from at such a high volume, it's a steady stream coming out

/ FORD 300O LEAKING HYD FLUID #2  
On older machines there is a pair of hydraulic lines in there that rust and leak. Not sure about the newer model, but that's what it sounds like.

You may be able to clean and degrease the line and epoxy in a tube with slightly smaller diameter.

/ FORD 300O LEAKING HYD FLUID
On older machines there is a pair of hydraulic lines in there that rust and leak. Not sure about the newer model, but that's what it sounds like.

You may be able to clean and degrease the line and epoxy in a tube with slightly smaller diameter.

i'll look tonight and see what it looks like under there and if there seems to be any lines leaking

/ FORD 300O LEAKING HYD FLUID #4  
the hyd pump on a 3000 is at the rear of the engine right about where your knee might be, ahead of the trans.... pressure and suctions lines run to the left to hit the pump at the rear.. is that where the leak is? at the pump?

/ FORD 300O LEAKING HYD FLUID
yes that is where the leak is right side between the engine and transmission. it squirts out a little stream while the tractor is running.

/ FORD 300O LEAKING HYD FLUID #6  
leaking from the pressure tube?