Loader LA1153 perplexing hydrolic problem

/ Loader LA1153 perplexing hydrolic problem #1  

btann

Tractor
M7040
Just hoping someone can help. The curl back on the bucket is extremely slow and started out of the blue. Pressure is about 2700#, I checked both cylinders no problems loader lifts and lowers fine. Bucket dumps ok but the curl back or crowd just died. Dealer thinks its a flow problem with the pump could be i guess but to maintain 2700# i have a feeling must be buy passing oil somewhere in the system or it wouldn't hold pressure. Thanks

/ Loader LA1153 perplexing hydrolic problem #2  
Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting your quick connects? If no change swap the boom cylinder hoses and the bucket curl cylinder hoses and see if it follows the hoses or stays with the cylinder.

/ Loader LA1153 perplexing hydrolic problem #3  
Doubtful that it is a pump issue if the lift is working at normak speed.

Do as dex suggests. 9 times out of 10 it is a quick coupler issue.

Other than that, look at the hoses and hard lines. There is a chance one could be pinched or kinked somewhere.

/ Loader LA1153 perplexing hydrolic problem #4  
I agree with the both above. Disconnect and wipe off coupler lines and re-install.You said everything else works on FEL and pressure was @ 2700, has to be a line coupler fitting.

DevilDog

/ Loader LA1153 perplexing hydrolic problem
Hey Guys that is some great help hope I can do the same for someone again thanks.

/ Loader LA1153 perplexing hydrolic problem #6  
So what was the problem? Or do you know yet?

/ Loader LA1153 perplexing hydrolic problem #7  
I have the exact same problem with my 1153 loader hydrolic system ---won't curl up---lift works great and pressure seems ok .
I tried disconnecting , cleaning and switching red line and blue line but now I can't get the quick-connect back on i line .
????????? Dan

/ Loader LA1153 perplexing hydrolic problem #8  
It sounds like you got a problem with pressure built up in the system Tri cycling the loader control in all positions