Kioti Tractor will not turn Over - Just CLicks

/ Kioti Tractor will not turn Over - Just CLicks #1  

Richie204

Tractor
Kioti CK30
Changed the battery in my 2007 CK30 Kioti tractor. It will now only click, so I changed the terminals. Just clicked. Tried jumping it and nothing. There is a relay that is connected to the preheater that was vibrating. Any ideas what this issue can be?

/ Kioti Tractor will not turn Over - Just CLicks #2  
Well, I've been reading of a lot of ignition switches being changed on your model and year.

/ Kioti Tractor will not turn Over - Just CLicks
And that was the symptom they were having?

/ Kioti Tractor will not turn Over - Just CLicks #4  
That also is the symptom for a battery without enough power to turn over the engine. Have you tried verifying the new battery is charged? I've noticed if I jump my tractor that it's very difficult and that I need to let the battery charge for a few minutes before I get any progress, otherwise it just clicks. That's where I'd start since its a simple explanation...

/ Kioti Tractor will not turn Over - Just CLicks #5  
Changed the battery in my 2007 CK30 Kioti tractor. It will now only click,
so I changed the terminals. Just clicked.

Yeah, the starter switch is a common problem, esp if you let water get into it.
But more common is a bad ground connection. You said you changed the terminals.
Did you change the whole wire and clean off the frame connection?

/ Kioti Tractor will not turn Over - Just CLicks #6  
if you changed the battery, and have good connections, it's probably a relay. Search in the Kioti forum. Others have had relays problems. Obviously power is not getting to the starter; check the wiring diagram. With an ignition switch failure, I'm not sure you'd even get a click at any of the relays.

/ Kioti Tractor will not turn Over - Just CLicks #7  
It sounds like low voltage. I'd put a 200 amp jump starter on it and see if that makes it spin.

If that doesn't, I'd look at the ground side and maybe even the simple stuff like the cables to the starter, then solenoids switches etc.

/ Kioti Tractor will not turn Over - Just CLicks #8  
Have you checked the battery, how many volts does it have? Are the cables tight at the battery and starter? Is there are corrosion on the cables? Did you clean the battery terminals off when you put the new one in? They have oil on them when they are new. If all of that is good how many volts do you have at the starter?

/ Kioti Tractor will not turn Over - Just CLicks #9  
Need to start with something else.....did it do this before you replaced the battery also? If so, there's a chance that there's a starter solenoid problem.

/ Kioti Tractor will not turn Over - Just CLicks #10  
charge bat, clean all terminals and posts, including ground. if ground is sheet metal, and not chassis.. clean the connection betweenthe 2.

post back