Looking for a Sreering box for a Satoh Beaver 4X4

/ Looking for a Sreering box for a Satoh Beaver 4X4 #1  

Mike6266

Tractor
Satoh Beaver 4X4
I am looking for a steering box for a Satoh Beaver 4x4. I have the steering wheel & the shaft that goes down to the box, The stinking thief's must have only needed the box :confused:. Please email me at snm03@comcast.net or give me a call at 410-632-3199 Thank you! Mike

/ Looking for a Sreering box for a Satoh Beaver 4X4 #4  
Welcome to TBN ! :thumbsup:

Boone

Attachments

• Save-Americas-Wild-Horses-Large.png
    Save-Americas-Wild-Horses-Large.png
    94 KB · Views: 132
   / Looking for a Sreering box for a Satoh Beaver 4X4 #5  
yep.. ebay is flush with them.. also check wengers as was mentioned..

fyi.. an old ford steering box generally goes for 500$ or less.. so some of the prices i'm seeing are not out of the balpark..e tc..

/ Looking for a Sreering box for a Satoh Beaver 4X4
:welcome:

I found one but it is expensive.

SATOH BEAVER S370 STEERING BOX

You could also check with Wengers.

Yes I had seen that one on eBay & I am disabled & can not afford one at that high of cost & I looked in Wengers & they want $900 for a used one & I only need the steering box with the arm, They were nice & left me the steering wheel & the shaft down to the box but thank you for you're time & looking for it for me. I just wish the person that stole mine would feel bad & return it because he does not realize how hard he has made things on me & if the person that took mine & reads this if you return it, there will be no questions asked. just drop it off in front of the shed were the tractor is kept & were you took it from & I will have it reinstalled because locks were now installed. This happened in Md. & if any one would hear or knows any thing about it please email me. Thank you! Mike

Thank you, I thought about trying to find a cheaper one from another tractor but I was not sure if they would work & I do not have the $ to take a chance. Do you know if one from a ford would work for sure ? Thank you for any help. Mike
yep.. ebay is flush with them.. also check wengers as was mentioned..

fyi.. an old ford steering box generally goes for 500$ or less.. so some of the prices i'm seeing are not out of the balpark..e tc..

/ Looking for a Sreering box for a Satoh Beaver 4X4 #9  
Thank you, I thought about trying to find a cheaper one from another tractor but I was not sure if they would work & I do not have the $ to take a chance. Do you know if one from a ford would work for sure ? Thank you for any help. Mike

i wasn't implying one from another tractor would work.. I was simply compairing prices on 'steering boxes' many i have looked up are int he 500$ range..e tc..

Ok Thank you ! Mike
i wasn't implying one from another tractor would work.. I was simply compairing prices on 'steering boxes' many i have looked up are int he 500$ range..e tc..