HELP 1970 cav injector pump

/ HELP 1970 cav injector pump #11  
Metering valve in the pumpcover stuck in the shutoff position.
Did the engine ref up a little and the die ? Water in the pump ? Open the window and catch all the fuel coming out and check for water !

thanks so much for you help i took off the pump and open up the top and discover that the stop lever was not returning to position by its self. I filled the pump with transmission oil and worked the stop lever back and forth and now it is working. I hope thats the solution to my problem thanks for your time to reply to my problem take care

/ HELP 1970 cav injector pump #12  
Now to replace the inj pump........I take a 2x5/16 NF bolt and cut off its head and screw it in by hand to help me guide it into its place ......fit the other 2 bolts and then replace the cut off bolt with its original bolt. Then to mount the pump and line-up the outside marks and tightern the other nuts

/ HELP 1970 cav injector pump #13  
Metering valve in the pumpcover stuck in the shutoff position.
Did the engine ref up a little and then die ? Water in the pump ? Open the window and catch all the fuel coming out and check for water !

ok thanks for the help i got it back together but do you know off hand what the timing on the pump should be there is a mark on the pump and degrees on the engine and i know you can twisted the pump to change the timing, thanks for you help and taking the time to help me

/ HELP 1970 cav injector pump #14  
There is a mark on the pumpflange and a mark on the mountingplate......line them up and you will be ok !