kubota 3ph problems

/ kubota 3ph problems #1  

jamesblancing

My b1750 is having problems recently . When the lift arms are under load ,they jerk up and down.It seems to be in the hydrolics somewhere , thre is also a clicking noise associated with the movement. Any info or advice would be appreciated.

/ kubota 3ph problems #2  
We had another thread on a very similar problem (as you describe it)...it was on a Deere though...4300, I think.
If I recall, the problem was a bad check valve. When they go bad, check valves sometimes "flutter", allowing that "jerky" movement.

That's a guess, friend..but I'll wager that's the problem.

/ kubota 3ph problems #3  
Make sure the arms aren't binding anywhere. This could be a hydraulic problem or a mechanical problem.

/ kubota 3ph problems #4  
I have heard this described as a 3 pt hiccup, and it is somewhat common, especially among older tractors like the 8n etc. Do a search on this forum, if that doesnt work check out ytmag.com and look there. Somewhere recently I read the fix for this - and it wasnt a real big deal. It may simply be air in your hydraulic system

/ kubota 3ph problems #5  
Have you just recently changed the oil in the system, or is the oil level real low?

Sounds like could be air in the system.. but this should cycle out real fast unless it is being constantly introduced . Might be an air leak on the suction line comming from the sump... if so, this isn't real good for the pump...

Soundguy

/ kubota 3ph problems #6  
W/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifW!! Are You really JBL??

/ kubota 3ph problems
after reading some back posts on 3ph problems with "jerking" or Fluttering of the lit arms , it sounds to me that the problem is in the check valve in the 3ph assembly. either a piece of dirt or debris is stuck in there or the valve is just bad.If I remember , I had just done some heavy duty ( for my small tractor) grading with a land plane that I welded together and attached to the loader. Maybe this was put too much strain on the hyrdolics, and blew the check valve. BTW, does any one know where the vavle is located on a B1750?

/ kubota 3ph problems #8  
I did have that problem with my Kubota when there was less than 40 hours on it.
Turns out there was a piece of "forgien material" in the pressure relief valve. I
would almost bet you have the same situation. The dealer fixed it in one day.

Good luck
Randy