WTB Front rim (center plate) mahirdra 7010 tractor HELP!!!!!

/ WTB Front rim (center plate) mahirdra 7010 tractor HELP!!!!! #1  

promodranger

Tractor
mahirdra 7010
7010 rim.JPG This the good wheel. I need the center part for front wheel on mahindra 7010 tractor. Mine is cracked. Dealer won't sell it. HELP!!!!!!

Last edited:
   / WTB Front rim (center plate) mahirdra 7010 tractor HELP!!!!! #3  
Perhaps you have to buy the whole rim and center plate to get one. While looking for a replacement, why not just weld up the crack. Drill the crack at the end to kept it from running unless it is all the way to the edge already, V bevel it about 3/4 of the thickess and weld it up with 7018 weld rod. Flip it over and to the same then on the other side going into the previous weld a bit to remove any slag (about 1/2 of the thickness this time. With proper welding it should be stronger than the original steel.
* After drilling the end while cutting the V in with a grinder, go past the drilled hole by at least 1/2" and then weld to the end of the grooves from both sides.

/ WTB Front rim (center plate) mahirdra 7010 tractor HELP!!!!!
thanks for the sugestion. we have welded it up twice and now it's time to replace it. I don't know why it cracked. this wheel has never been off the tractor, just checked for tighten. never was loose. Maybe thay should have used studs instead of bolts. thanks I've got a lead on one today.