uh oh , 2011 mahindra 4530 , i broke the forward reverse cross=shaft at top of trans

/ uh oh , 2011 mahindra 4530 , i broke the forward reverse cross=shaft at top of trans #1  

grayc

Tractor
mahindra/4530
Boy i done it know. tractor got backed to the equipment shed due to no neutral forward , found issue pretty quick , found part but unsure how to pull cross shaft? very small box on top of transmission has a u shaped clip lock but does not completely release the shaft. do not want to continue with repair if i cant get any info. any help appreciated , see ya gray-c

/ uh oh , 2011 mahindra 4530 , i broke the forward reverse cross=shaft at top of trans #2  
sorry i know nothing on trannys but look it up on youtub you mite get lucky and it will be on there i looked up a few things on there it helped me

/ uh oh , 2011 mahindra 4530 , i broke the forward reverse cross=shaft at top of trans
thanks! i will try that.
chan

/ uh oh , 2011 mahindra 4530 , i broke the forward reverse cross=shaft at top of trans #4  
Is your tractor under warranty - call your dealer.

idaho2

/ uh oh , 2011 mahindra 4530 , i broke the forward reverse cross=shaft at top of trans #5  
Their web site says "5 year powertrain" warranty. I'd "***-u-me" that an inability to shift the tranny was a powertrain issue.

I'd sure as heck want them to do the fix under warranty for such a young machine!