Mitsubishi s-630 d bull

/ Mitsubishi s-630 d bull #1  

timrj

Tractor
John deere 2640, 43 Ford 9N, 08 craftsman 48in. lawn mower, Mitsubishi s-630 d
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi s-630 d bull 25HP diesel and I'm looking for some information about these tractors like where can I get parts and such? I would appreciate anything you can tell me thanks, Tim.:santahat: Merry Christmas :frosty:

/ Mitsubishi s-630 d bull #2  
Great little tractor you've got there, The Bull is the US version, my D2000 is essentially the same tractor, but is a gray market version. I've had it for a few years now, and it is a reliable hard working unit that has given me no trouble.

For parts, I would recommend Leonard Sheaffer of Sheaffer Tractor. Although I haven't had to purchase anything from him for my D2000 he seems to have a good reputation.

Japanese Tractor Repair Dixon, IL

For basic information there is a web site that has a link to the Yahoo Mitsubishi/Satoh tractor group, along with some other info

Mitsubishi Tractors

If you have any particular questions I would be glad to try to answer them for you, or at least try to point you in the right direction.

Ken

/ Mitsubishi s-630 d bull
Thanks I'll look into the parts thin with the links. do you have a loader on your tractor?

Would the parts for a D2000 fit the S-630 D Bull?

/ Mitsubishi s-630 d bull #5  
No loader on the Mitsubishi, I do have one the Massey. When you find a loader setup made for the Mitsubishi tractors they are usually pretty pricy. Cheapest I found one was $1500 or $1500, and I missed it by a couple of hours after driving 250 miles to pick it up. I wasn't too happy over that one. Down in the Mitsubishi/Satoh section there is a thread about a guy who built a loader for his. I've thought about building one myself, but never have.

As for parts interchangability, check with someone like Leonard. The old caveat is, quite a few parts interchange. but not all.

Ken

Here are some pics of my tractor

004.JPG005.JPG006.JPG007.JPG001.JPG002.JPG003.JPG