Headlights not working on JD 2210

/ Headlights not working on JD 2210 #1  

Icf

Tractor
John Deere 2210
Always worked fine and last night I went to plow snow and they don't come on. 4 ways still work fine. Thinking it is not bulbs since there are two and unlikely they died in unison? What should I do to diagnose ?

/ Headlights not working on JD 2210 #2  
Did you check for a blown fuse?

/ Headlights not working on JD 2210 #3  
Blown fuse, bad switch, or a bad relay would be the three main culprits. I would check the fuse first.
If it is the fuse, I would check for other wiring issues. Fuses don't pop for no reason usually.

/ Headlights not working on JD 2210 #4  
I agree with the others. Your Operator's Manual should show you where the fuses are located, and which fuse goes with a specific function. If it is a blown fuse, always replace with one of the same capacity indicated in your Operator's manual.

/ Headlights not working on JD 2210
I agree with the others. Your Operator's Manual should show you where the fuses are located, and which fuse goes with a specific function. If it is a blown fuse, always replace with one of the same capacity indicated in your Operator's manual.
Thanks for the replies. I will check fuses and report back

/ Headlights not working on JD 2210
I found a blown 20amp fuse and replaced it. The fuse box is a lame little plastic box with no protection from the elements so I have given it a wrap in electrical tape to keep it sealed. Maybe it was water that caused the blown fuse. For now I will wait and see if the fuse blows again. Thanks for the tip. I enjoy DIY work on my tractor but I am not super technical. Now I know where to come for help!