T5c Muffler

/ T5c Muffler #1  

philct

Tractor
T5c
I have a 1995 Terramite T5C with a Honda GX620 engine. My muffler rusted out and Terramite no longer stocks a replacement. I have tried many Honda small engine supplier with no luck. I have found left and right side exhaust but the T5c needs a front exhaust. Also, the units I found sit to high and cannot be bolted on.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

/ T5c Muffler #2  
I have a 1995 Terramite T5C with a Honda GX620 engine. My muffler rusted out and Terramite no longer stocks a replacement. I have tried many Honda small engine supplier with no luck. I have found left and right side exhaust but the T5c needs a front exhaust. Also, the units I found sit to high and cannot be bolted on.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have the same tractor and same problem. Be careful of muffler adds that say they're for the "early" GX620. I had a dealer tell me I have the first generation of GX620 so we must have the "Early early" motor I guess. I just received a new muffler today but it's a different design and will require a fair amount of modifying. I'd be happy to share pictures of the process when I'm done. The part number on the receipt shows "HENVHLM1". You might search "VHLM1" also. The cost was 165.00 and was the only one this particular dealer had in-stock. Feel free to e-mail me directly at dmalcom66@gmail.com if you have any other questions. This has been very frustrating for me too as I've been chasing a solution for several months now.