Default 3 point lift arm turn buckles needed

I am looking for 2 adjustable lift arm adjusters. If I can not find them, then I need to find some threaded rod and a turnbuckle so that I can make them myself.

Thanks

Larry P

Tractor
    Kubota L3200, Ford 1210

Default Re: 3 point lift arm turn buckles needed

What do you drive? I never paid much attention to them, but both my tractors have one adjustable on the right side. I adjusted both one time - just to make the axis of the 3PH pins level. You shouldn't have a hard time finding them.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you need two? Seems like there should be a pretty good range of tilt in both directions by lengthening/shortening the one side................chim

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

Default Re: 3 point lift arm turn buckles needed

I've seen them at every tractor dealer or farm supply store I've ever been in. If you have a tractor supply store in your area, drop in. I've also bought them from the NH dealership, and the Massey fergusion dealership.

good luck

Soundguy