Lb400 loader on L2350 Kubota Tractor

/ Lb400 loader on L2350 Kubota Tractor #1  

gwabud

Tractor
Kioti
Can't figure out how to get fel off machine. There are two arms available to hold up rear arms of fel, but can't figure out how they attach. And can I use the front bucket in a little down position like kioti removal?

/ Lb400 loader on L2350 Kubota Tractor #2  
Mine is a La463, but I would assume it is similar. I have never detached the fel. But I do have the manual in front of me.
1. raise the boom until the stands can be rotated down.
2-5 basically state to drop and lock the stands then drop the bucket until the front wheels come slightly off the ground. It states emphatically not to attempt to lift the front wheels with the stand but with the bucket.
shut off the engine.
Now the loader is secure on it's stands
6. remove the mounting pins 2 each per side, one on the boom, one on the end of the hydraulic cylinder that lifts the boom.
7. jiggle around the fel control stick until you have removed any hydraulic pressure.
8. remove and cap all hydraulic lines.
You should be fully detached, just back away from the loader.

/ Lb400 loader on L2350 Kubota Tractor
Thanks for replying Lazarus. The 4 in 1 bucket didn't have anything to attach braces to. Finally just removed bolts from front cross pipe, removed bolts from rear legs and used another tractor to lift fel out of receivers. Thanks again!