Power Steering Kits

/ Power Steering Kits #1  

fcitino

I am thinking about installing a power steering kit on my 1980 Ford 1900. I have been looking at TractorPowerSteering.com and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these kits?

Frank

/ Power Steering Kits #3  
I am thinking about installing a power steering kit on my 1980 Ford 1900. I have been looking at TractorPowerSteering.com and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these kits?

Frank

Tractorpowersteering has been very experienced in working with manufacturers in Turkey, from small to top mfgs. World nr 1 tractor power steering kit manufacturer, widely available in USA too (via traders), is Anadolu mfg from Turkey. I had talked with TPS several years ago, I don't know if he is working with Anadolu or not now, but, I know that he was working even with small mfgs who can make modifications quickly. If TPS doesn't have a kit, others won't have. Mention TPS about me, if he doesn't have any component of the kit, hyd motor or whatever else for your engine, I can help him find, locate, send a pcs or two too.

/ Power Steering Kits #4  
I put one of their cylinders on a Long to replace the failed original. Quite a bit of work to redo rod ends hydraulic fittings and mounts etc. But it's been over a year and working fine.

Thinking about adding PS to the Fordson E27n. The Major kit should simplify the job.

I'm OK with the products and the price is reasonable.

Cal

/ Power Steering Kits
Thanks for the info!!

Frank