SHIBAURA SD3000D Parts

/ SHIBAURA SD3000D Parts #1  

eldridge

Just information for you guys. Remember I was hunting a Final Pinion and a Joint for the front-end of my 4-wheel drive. Well one part I have found in Japan and the other I am making progress on getting here in the USA. I found out from Japan that Ford tractors are made by SHIBAURA (I knew that) but the SD3000D is one model that has no Ford cross match according to Japan. As much as I love my SHIBAURA SD3000D once its fixed I am going to sell it and get me a tractor that I can easily get parts for. I hate to do it because it is a very,very good tractor and I like it better than any of the others.

/ SHIBAURA SD3000D Parts #2  
How badly do you need that front wheel drive? I haven't used mine since I added the second set of wheels to the rear. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ SHIBAURA SD3000D Parts
Thanks "SLAMFIRE" but I have the last needed part on order from Japan now. I am going to need a water pump or at least the water pump seal and bearing for my SD3000D. Is there a Ford crossmatch for it? I have not looked at my computor for awhile so that is why it took me so long to get back to you.