Mahindra 2615 HST 4WD rear wheel spacer

/ Mahindra 2615 HST 4WD rear wheel spacer #1  

DocE

Tractor
Mahindra 2615HST 4WD
Can't mount rear wheel chains because tires are very close to inside frame. Dealer has no info and could find no aftermarket source. Discovered Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, Hub Rings, and much more! | Motorsport Tech, owned by Lenny, 1-775-351-1000, Sparks NV. who will custom turn a pair for $170. On my tractor dimensions are 1) flange, the part to which the rim bolts, about 71/4 inches. Non-critical dimension. Could be wider without hitting anything 2) hub diameter 117 mm. Critical measurement, as must fit the tire rim 3) depth of hub (the part that fits into the rim and is flush with the outer edge of the rim) 8 mm 4) bolts are metric 14mmx30mm with 1.5 pitch 6) bolt spacing (6 molts) is ~152 mm center to center between 12 and 6 o'clock bolts. Bolts are 360 deg/6=60 degrees spacing. He can build any thickness. I ordered 1" spacers, which will be milled to fit over existing hub, and bolt to flange using countersunk 14x30mm 1.5 pitch bolts that he will provide. The outer hum will extend 8 mm out to fit the rim. He will tap the holes for my existing 14x30mm 1.5 pitch bolts that will hold the rim to the spacer. Should have in 5 days. $170 + about $15 for shipping. Nice guy to deal with on the phone. Without chains this tractor slides sidewise when I try to clear the burn thrown up by the snowplow on steep roads. No problem fitting chains to the front tires, which alone helps a lot.:)

/ Mahindra 2615 HST 4WD rear wheel spacer
image.jpg:):)Spacers arrived. Perfect fit! Thanks Lenny.

/ Mahindra 2615 HST 4WD rear wheel spacer #3  
Cool!!

More pics! :D

/ Mahindra 2615 HST 4WD rear wheel spacer #4  
I had the same problem. My 2615 HST is a 2004 and spacing to the rear frame was only 5/8" with no room for chains.
I couldn't find anyone who made spacers at the time but another member sent me the attached drawing and I had a machine shop make mine.
I bought longer bolts at local fastener store.

Attachments

• spacer-1.pdf
    257.7 KB · Views: 135