Need Tool Review - HF Headlight Lense Polisher

/ Need Tool Review - HF Headlight Lense Polisher #4  
Toothpaste works great. I use a regular dishwash sponge - abrasive side 1st then the sponge side.
Takes a little elbow grease and best done in circular motions. (Same thing she said 25yrs ago! :D)

/ Need Tool Review - HF Headlight Lense Polisher #5  
can't say much about that one, but have heard good things about the 3m kit sold at auto parts stores. Similar concept at 2-3x the price.

/ Need Tool Review - HF Headlight Lense Polisher #6  
Do you have a plexi-glass/lexan supplier nearby? (TAP Plastics here) They sell scratch remover at a fraction of the cost. Been using it for years. $3.50 for a bottle and that goes for about 8 or 9 cleanings. Price may be a little higher now but the markup there is far less (usually). You don't need foam rubber, just a rag.

/ Need Tool Review - HF Headlight Lense Polisher
   / Need Tool Review - HF Headlight Lense Polisher #8  
Used the 3M kit on my VW. They were yellow again within about 9 months, and then got much worse than they had ever been. Just ordered new assemblies this past week. Can't wait to be able to see again.

/ Need Tool Review - HF Headlight Lense Polisher #9  
We used that on my wife's Caravan this summer and it worked well. Don't skimp on the water or it will dry out and wont work as well.

Aaron Z

/ Need Tool Review - HF Headlight Lense Polisher #10  
I have spent a lot of time and effort trying to take the oxidation of the lenses, I found you can buy a new lens assembly, cheap, Rock auto, is who I use there may be others, It is free to look up.