Gold Member
    Tractor
    New Holland TC45DA, New Holland TC18

Default On Site Repair in West Sonoma County

I'd appreciate a pm from anyone who knows of someone in the West Sonoma County area who can perform routine servicing of my tractors, and diagnose problems when they come up, on site. It is difficult for me to transport them from the property to the shop and back everytime they need something. Also, while I have the skill and experience to do servicing on my equipment, including repairs, I am required to devote what time I have at the property to other things. Thanks.

Tractor
    Cat

Default Re: On Site Repair in West Sonoma County

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    I'd appreciate a pm from anyone who knows of someone in the West Sonoma County area who can perform routine servicing of my tractors, and diagnose problems when they come up, on site. It is difficult for me to transport them from the property to the shop and back everytime they need something. Also, while I have the skill and experience to do servicing on my equipment, including repairs, I am required to devote what time I have at the property to other things. Thanks.
    I am Robert Hansen and I am a mobile equipment mechanic, I do anything from services to repair and fabrication on all makes and model tractors. I have all fluids and tools and a service truck to get the job done. I am a recently returned combat veteran as well!! So please email me with any questions or if you would like to set something up

rhequipmentrepair@gmail.com