how to remove radaitor from 73 case 580b

/ how to remove radaitor from 73 case 580b #1  

lftw8s405

Tractor
case 580b
My radaitor on my 1973 Case 580b fell into my fan, due to not having brackets. I have taken all bolts and hoses off, dettaching radaitor from tractor. I can't seem to remove it from the tractor, it looks like I have to remove the fan. what is the best way to get radiator out and put it back in? I had to buy a crows foot wrench to get the bottom bolts off, not sure how I'm putting them back in, with out removing front counter weight.

/ how to remove radaitor from 73 case 580b #2  
I dont remember it being that difficult . I remember the bottom bolts were the hardest part fan probably did come out too .

If you dig around there are holes right through the casting so you can use a long extension and a socket !

/ how to remove radaitor from 73 case 580b #3  
Do yourself a favor and replace your fan belt once you do get the radiator out. I know my 580k was kind of a pain to remove because of the ROPS that goes around the radiator. I think I pulled the front weights and removed it from the front (or that could have been the case dozer). Either way the hydraulic pump is most likely mounted to the front of the engine and needs to be removed to change the fan belt. With the radiator out it's much easier.