industrial garage door drive chain help needed

/ industrial garage door drive chain help needed #11  
Around here there are a couple companies that sell bearings that also sell things like chain.

/ industrial garage door drive chain help needed
well, i'm thinking it is 420

pitch looked to be .48 ( guessing that's 1/2 ) roller dia looked .30 guessing .305 with some wear, width betweenthe inner plates was .25.

/ industrial garage door drive chain help needed #13  
Is this chain the same as a bike chain but wider.small sprocket 2 1/2 in. across with 12 teeth ,large sprocket is 6 in. with36 teeth ? total chain length 25 inches. 1 inch pin to pin on each link.

/ industrial garage door drive chain help needed #14  
if it's 420, alot of the smaller motorcycles use that , 50cc - 80 cc. should be easy to find what you need.

if it's 420, alot of the smaller motorcycles use that , 50cc - 80 cc. should be easy to find what you need.

none of the bike shops around here had it. and we don't have gokart shops anymore.. they WOULD have had it.

I ordered it from northern.

Is this chain the same as a bike chain but wider.small sprocket 2 1/2 in. across with 12 teeth ,large sprocket is 6 in. with36 teeth ? total chain length 25 inches. 1 inch pin to pin on each link.

much longer.. closer to 54" and I don't have the drive sprocket in hand, since i ordere dthe chain a week ago.. it's all back in the shop.