John Deere RWA Disc parts needed

/ John Deere RWA Disc parts needed #1  

N401pf

Tractor
JD 1530
I am looking for some replacement parts for my RWA disc. Needing Scraper arms and blades 3 arms and 6 blades, Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Scott
St.Louis, Mo.

/ John Deere RWA Disc parts needed #2  
New disk blades can be bought at many aftermarket places. Shoup, Tisco, etc. Just know the blade size, and gang bolt size. RWA's had both 1" and 1-1/8". Just have to figure out what you have.

John Deere still lists these pieces in their parts listing, but I'm sure pretty pricey. If you're looking for used, look in the next paragraph.

Do you know the part number for the scraper arms..?? If not best to go here John Deere Products & Services and look them up.

Then go here, Used Tractors For Sale at TractorHouse.com: John Deere Tractors, used farm tractors and farm equipment, tractors for sale, Case IH, New Holland, Agco, Kubota and in the menu at the left, select parts search. Then enter the part number you're looking for. There are more than several out there for salvage.

/ John Deere RWA Disc parts needed #3  
There are at least 4 casting numbers on the scrappers. Which ones do you need and how many? Ken Sweet