Riding Lawn mower rim is rusted on axel.

/ Riding Lawn mower rim is rusted on axel. #21  
After its off reinstall it using never sieze....if you dont your going backwards. I have used never sieze since the 60s when a contractor showed me how great it worked. It also lets you get nuts an bolts tighter.
never sieze is the best stuff out there ....but there are 2 never sieze one is copper base and if but with anything that is aluminum it will seize tight . then you just cut it off after that

/ Riding Lawn mower rim is rusted on axel. #22  
to save a lot of work .. i tried this and it works .. Preston yes Preston .if the tire has a slow leak put in 1/2 cup that slimy sh@$ will seal it up .. my sons atv tires were so bad every day we had to pump up 1- 2 -3 tires every time we put Preston in 2 years later still never had to pump up a tire .... good luck guys .. and you know i have never seen a lawnmower tire wore out yet . weather cranks yes . and the flat tire in a can . if you just need to finish the yard ya thats the stuff . save your money

/ Riding Lawn mower rim is rusted on axel. #23  
My FIL said he had a fifty something Ford car that started leaking transmission fluid badly. Someone told him to add antifreeze. The leak got so bad that with nothing to lose he decided to try it and it stopped the leak.

/ Riding Lawn mower rim is rusted on axel. #24  
My FIL said he had a fifty something Ford car that started leaking transmission fluid badly. Someone told him to add antifreeze. The leak got so bad that with nothing to lose he decided to try it and it stopped the leak.

thats wild . i dont know if i would have done it ..a tire not much to lose there lol