Needed pulled out of the mud...think I damaged something

/ Needed pulled out of the mud...think I damaged something #1  

Douglas733

Tractor
Ford 9N, Ford 640, Stihl Farm Boss,
I was hauling trees out of the back pasture on my 41 9n Ford and got myself stuck nothing too bad but needed pulled out. My wife came back in my truck, we hitched a chain to the front axle (probably stupid of me) and I got it to the barn the next morning I noticed it had a little bit of water dripping out of the bottom of the radiator. I ran it this morning and now it keeps overheating...wouldnt even know where to start to diagnose a radiator. The water was so minimal that had leaked out I didn't want to overfill rad.

/ Needed pulled out of the mud...think I damaged something #2  
I was hauling trees out of the back pasture on my 41 9n Ford and got myself stuck nothing too bad but needed pulled out. My wife came back in my truck, we hitched a chain to the front axle (probably stupid of me) and I got it to the barn the next morning I noticed it had a little bit of water dripping out of the bottom of the radiator. I ran it this morning and now it keeps overheating...wouldnt even know where to start to diagnose a radiator. The water was so minimal that had leaked out I didn't want to overfill rad.

Look, a 9N isn't an F-22 or the Space Shuttle!
Check the coolant level in the radiator! Look for damage or leakage from the radiator itself and then the hoses. Try to find out where the coolant is leaking from. If it's a pin hole, get some Barr's Stop Leak and follow the instructions. If it's the radiator and it's damaged badly, you might have to remove the radiator and take it to a radiator shop and have it fixed.

/ Needed pulled out of the mud...think I damaged something #3  
By chance the radiator isnt blocked with mud or debris?

/ Needed pulled out of the mud...think I damaged something #4  
Make sure the fan blades did not get bent or broken off.

/ Needed pulled out of the mud...think I damaged something #5  
My old dodge ram's radiator started leaking a few years back. It was a replacement radiator a couple years old but try as I may, I could not find the receipt. Have always heard use black pepper in a leaky radiator and being the tightwad decided to try it. I drove that thing another two or three years by occasionally (two or three times a year) adding more black pepper. Finally traded the ol gal in after 16 years. I always wondered if black pepper can stop up a leak then what about the thermostat or inside the manifold?

/ Needed pulled out of the mud...think I damaged something #6  
Yeah,I was also thinking mud might've got sprayed up off the truck tires into the radiator fins? don-ohio