Its alive!!

/ Its alive!! #1  

boxorox

Silver Member
Tractor
shibaura s1500/kuboto bx2200/
Thanks for all your help BUT all it took was a prayer . Last night I said lord help me fix my tractor /shibaura s 1500 4 cylinder with injector probs/well I was gone all day went out there this evening and turned the key it cranked right up I ran it for a while turned it off and recranked several times runs like a top. the lights are next on my agenda or I would still be out there riding . Man I love that thing its awsome it has l/m/h 1/2/3 so thats 9 speeds torquenstine monster jees I cant wait till tomorow I will take off the fenders one at a time and prime/paint and then the hood. Me and my dad allready had a bx2200 with fel but this shibaura with four banger diesel is a different creature and I only paid 250$/ Tomorow I will till/mow/plow/pull/something.pics tomorrow as its dark.

/ Its alive!! #2  
Welcome to TBN and put some pics of this beast up for us to see. :thumbsup:

/ Its alive!! #3  
:welcome:Yes We love pics

/ Its alive!! #4  
Thanks for all your help BUT all it took was a prayer .............

AMEN! Glad she is up and running. That is awesome, a $250 tractor with stuck motor to a runner with little work and basically no investment. It just doesn't get better in the tractor world. We pray over almost everything in our home/lives and it never ceases to amaze me how things turn out. My towable backhoe was reported to local police as a stolen unit this last Saturday. Six patrol cars/Officers surround my son and take him and the backhoe in. The regional Verizon ( Frontier now) representative "verifies" that the numbers match as one of their stolen units. They guy we bought it from told an entirely different story on how he got the hoe and it sat all weekend in impoundment waiting to be picked up by Verizon.......we were just out a hoe and the money ( unless we sued the seller who was likely going to be in jail) Prayed about it and put it in the Lords hands. The police called today and said the local Verizon head came to claim the machine and it wasn't a stolen unit, said it was a misunderstanding. It was a prior Verizon unit however and they still had the title and manual to it.....which they signed over to us. We were amazed but not surprised............

/ Its alive!! #5  
Well congradulations. Can't wait to see the pictures.

/ Its alive!! #6  
Welcome to TBN.....pray for a backhoe and see what happens!:laughing:

/ Its alive!!
thanks guys its 12.30 here and my 2 and a half year old son just woke me so I checked the forum yeah the previous owner thought the motor was siezed as it wouldnt tourn over A little stp and oil in injector holes and it turned over fine/ then it wouldnt pump right so I took apart the injectors well last night it cranked fine but some holes in radiator hose I have an old bronco and was looking around and on the bumper was a hose that worked just sitting there . I rode it around the yard till dark . me and my boss run A tree service and he leaves his hinimoto tractor at my house and I also have my pops kuboto bx2200 4wd with fel at my house and I have a guys mf 1953 gas four cylinder me and him are rebuilding here so its beginning to look like a tractor farm but I have smething to compare it to so this week I Ill do a little playing I only have 5 acres here but I think I can dig up some projects. I also found a bush hog 5footer for 200$ so maybe Ican get it if money is right friday.

/ Its alive!! #9  
Gotta love it when plan comes together. :)

/ Its alive!!
001.jpg003.jpg not bad for 250$ /yesterday it was 21 degrees f here in early morning and today I just went out shirtless to take the pics as its 60 degrees got to love florida if you dnt like the weather wait a little while it will change. I will keep you updated on how well everything works wI will be putting on bushhog and tiller to test 3 point.