806 Hiccup

/ 806 Hiccup #1  

dkmartin7

I have an 806 that I purchased last year and am finally attaching a heavy implement on the 3pt hitch. when I raise the implement it maintains its position but does this correction every few seconds you can hear and feel. This happens both with a cold system as well as when it is fully warmed up and hyd fliud is full, clean and filter has been replaced and screen cleaned. Draft control is in the off position, no external/auxiliary hydraulics connected. Is there a particular valve I should be looking at for this issue or other? Thank you

/ 806 Hiccup #2  
All of the bigger internationals from the 06 series up to the 86 series that we have owned have done this. While it can be a lil annoying, it doesnt hurt anything. Just let it be.

/ 806 Hiccup #3  
This is likely caused by a leaking O ring in the lift valve allowing a leak down. Since the tractor has position control, when it drops a bit, the tractors hydraulics automatically picks it back up. I had a Yanmar that did the same thing and it was a blown O ring. I never fixed it, but when I sold it to my brother in law he had his mechanic fix it. I suppose it could also be a leaking lift cylinder and if that is the case, it would be a lot more involved fix.
I wont hurt anything but is annoying.

/ 806 Hiccup
Thanks for the replies. Good to know. I have done a fair amount of maintenance to it and would like to get some work out of it before I have to do a major repair.