BX25 3PH Kit Question

/ BX25 3PH Kit Question #11  
Coleman is selling for $209. If you're going to pay shipping, might as well get it to your door... and only $24.38

3 PT HITCH KIT BX2506

/ BX25 3PH Kit Question
Coleman is selling for $209. If you're going to pay shipping, might as well get it to your door... and only $24.38

3 PT HITCH KIT BX2506

Now that's more like it. Only $16 shipped for me. I called one more dealer 35min away and its $216 there. No shipping since they already have it in stock. I'll do that or colemans. Thanks guys!

/ BX25 3PH Kit Question #13  
I'm betting that dealer has you as a new repeat customer. Can't understand the others trying to get you for shipping... glad you found one, and don't have to wait either! :thumbsup:

/ BX25 3PH Kit Question #14  
no no, bx25 3ph kit is optional :( .. it used to be standard. Yes, I bought it "used" from a friend tho with 15 hours on it. Definitely no damage.
I'm just looking for someone to recommend an after market kit or tell me $40 shipping is ridiculous, "call <this guy>"

Well, to my knowledge, Kubota does not sell the BX25/BX25D without a three point hitch, which indicates to me you may have bought this second hand. That also makes me wonder why the person you may have bought this from removed the Three point hitch. Was it due to it being so damaged that removing it all together was easier then replacing the parts? And if the hitch was damaged severely enough to warrant removing the three point hitch, did it damage the tractor?

I realize this is all speculation. But I am intrigued why the BX25 needs to have a whole new three point hitch kit.

As far as the EBAY kit goes, you could probably make it work. But honestly, for the hundred bucks, id rather have OEM parts. That way there is no messing about. You know exactly what you have quality wise and you know it will fit. Just my opinion.

Yeah, it is optional.