BX25 3PH Kit Question

/ BX25 3PH Kit Question #2  
   / BX25 3PH Kit Question #4  
How so? I'm talking about the kit/linkage

Well, to my knowledge, Kubota does not sell the BX25/BX25D without a three point hitch, which indicates to me you may have bought this second hand. That also makes me wonder why the person you may have bought this from removed the Three point hitch. Was it due to it being so damaged that removing it all together was easier then replacing the parts? And if the hitch was damaged severely enough to warrant removing the three point hitch, did it damage the tractor?

I realize this is all speculation. But I am intrigued why the BX25 needs to have a whole new three point hitch kit.

As far as the EBAY kit goes, you could probably make it work. But honestly, for the hundred bucks, id rather have OEM parts. That way there is no messing about. You know exactly what you have quality wise and you know it will fit. Just my opinion.

/ BX25 3PH Kit Question
no no, bx25 3ph kit is optional :( .. it used to be standard. Yes, I bought it "used" from a friend tho with 15 hours on it. Definitely no damage.
I'm just looking for someone to recommend an after market kit or tell me $40 shipping is ridiculous, "call <this guy>"

/ BX25 3PH Kit Question #6  
no no, bx25 3ph kit is optional :( .. it used to be standard. Yes, I bought it "used" from a friend tho with 15 hours on it. Definitely no damage.
I'm just looking for someone to recommend an after market kit or tell me $40 shipping is ridiculous, "call <this guy>"

Go to dealer 2 or 3 and get the Kubota kit. $40 shipping is probably their cost to have it delivered to the dealer. They are not like Amazon or some other huge retailer shipping millions of packages and having a "shipping deal" with UPS or FEDex. The 3 point kit is pretty darn heavy too. Besides, if you ever need replacement parts, Kubota will have them and the 3 point kit is made to fit your tractor

/ BX25 3PH Kit Question
Go to dealer 2 or 3 and get the Kubota kit. $40 shipping is probably their cost to have it delivered to the dealer. They are not like Amazon or some other huge retailer shipping millions of packages and having a "shipping deal" with UPS or FEDex. The 3 point kit is pretty darn heavy too. Besides, if you ever need replacement parts, Kubota will have them and the 3 point kit is made to fit your tractor

That's the kind of reply I was wanting to hear.. thanks!

/ BX25 3PH Kit Question #8  
The 3pt kit is $216 list price, right from the Kubota site. Are they wanting the shipping charge to mail it directly to you? Can you pick it up at the dealer to save the shipping?

The reason I'm wondering is that I haven't ever had to pay shipping charges to my dealer for items I've picked up myself.

/ BX25 3PH Kit Question
No, they're charging shipping to the store. I planned on calling back and asking if it could be shipped here to save me a trip. I'm betting they'll have a reason why that won't work tho.
It'll be up to 2 weeks because it'll come on their truck.. which means they aren't paying $40 to get it--its coming with all their other orders. I didn't buy the tractor from them--wonder if I just don't get special treatment because of that?

/ BX25 3PH Kit Question #10  
No, they're charging shipping to the store. I planned on calling back and asking if it could be shipped here to save me a trip. I'm betting they'll have a reason why that won't work tho.
It'll be up to 2 weeks because it'll come on their truck.. which means they aren't paying $40 to get it--its coming with all their other orders. I didn't buy the tractor from them--wonder if I just don't get special treatment because of that?

They ain't the only Bota dealer. Id shop around for another dealer. If it comes to it, Id rather spend $40 in gas then give it to a leech.