Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    None

Default BX25 3PH Kit Question

I'm looking for a 3PH Kit for my BX25. Dealer 1 wants ~$360. Dearler 2 and 3 want $218 + $40 shipping! and said it'll take 1 or 2 weeks to get it.
    Is there an after market one I can get cheaper? if so where?

I see one on ebay but have no idea if it fits 3 Point Hitch Kit for kubota Iseki and Other Tractor | eBay

Any suggestions?
    Thanks, Paul

Gold Member

Default Re: BX25 3PH Kit Question

Quote Originally Posted by 1970charger500 View Post
    I'm looking for a 3PH Kit for my BX25. Dealer 1 wants ~$360. Dearler 2 and 3 want $218 + $40 shipping! and said it'll take 1 or 2 weeks to get it.
    Is there an after market one I can get cheaper? if so where?

I see one on ebay but have no idea if it fits 3 Point Hitch Kit for kubota Iseki and Other Tractor | eBay

Any suggestions?
    Thanks, Paul

You have a BX 25,,,,,,,,,,,,, without a Three Point hitch? This begs many questions.

Tractor
    None

How so? I'm talking about the kit/linkage

Gold Member

How so? I'm talking about the kit/linkage
    Well, to my knowledge, kubota does not sell the BX25/BX25D without a three point hitch, which indicates to me you may have bought this second hand. That also makes me wonder why the person you may have bought this from removed the Three point hitch. Was it due to it being so damaged that removing it all together was easier then replacing the parts? And if the hitch was damaged severely enough to warrant removing the three point hitch, did it damage the tractor?

I realize this is all speculation. But I am intrigued why the BX25 needs to have a whole new three point hitch kit.

As far as the EBAY kit goes, you could probably make it work. But honestly, for the hundred bucks, id rather have OEM parts. That way there is no messing about. You know exactly what you have quality wise and you know it will fit. Just my opinion.

Tractor
    None

no no, bx25 3ph kit is optional .. it used to be standard. Yes, I bought it "used" from a friend tho with 15 hours on it. Definitely no damage.
    I'm just looking for someone to recommend an after market kit or tell me $40 shipping is ridiculous, "call <this guy>"

Tractor
    Kubota BX25, 60" MMM, 3 point hitch

no no, bx25 3ph kit is optional .. it used to be standard. Yes, I bought it "used" from a friend tho with 15 hours on it. Definitely no damage.
    I'm just looking for someone to recommend an after market kit or tell me $40 shipping is ridiculous, "call <this guy>"
    Go to dealer 2 or 3 and get the kubota kit. $40 shipping is probably their cost to have it delivered to the dealer. They are not like Amazon or some other huge retailer shipping millions of packages and having a "shipping deal" with UPS or FEDex. The 3 point kit is pretty darn heavy too. Besides, if you ever need replacement parts, Kubota will have them and the 3 point kit is made to fit your tractor
    BX25, "60" MMM, 3 point hitch, Brinly 12" cat 0 1 bottom plow, TSC Countyline carry all, Kubota ballast box, 4X4 Loyal drag harrow, BXpanded Piranha tooth bar, Bro-Tek rear skid plate, Bro-Tek wheel spacers, Bro-Tek backhoe ripper tooth. Kubota BX2763A front plow, Phoenix T4 48" rototiller, Harbor Freight Quick Hitch, BXpanded Quick-on Work light Kit, Mark Hodge stabilizers.

Tractor
    None

Quote Originally Posted by paulemar View Post
    Go to dealer 2 or 3 and get the kubota kit. $40 shipping is probably their cost to have it delivered to the dealer. They are not like Amazon or some other huge retailer shipping millions of packages and having a "shipping deal" with UPS or FEDex. The 3 point kit is pretty darn heavy too. Besides, if you ever need replacement parts, Kubota will have them and the 3 point kit is made to fit your tractor
    That's the kind of reply I was wanting to hear.. thanks!

Tractor
    Kubota BX24; John Deere 4020

The 3pt kit is $216 list price, right from the kubota site. Are they wanting the shipping charge to mail it directly to you? Can you pick it up at the dealer to save the shipping?

The reason I'm wondering is that I haven't ever had to pay shipping charges to my dealer for items I've picked up myself.

Tractor
    None

No, they're charging shipping to the store. I planned on calling back and asking if it could be shipped here to save me a trip. I'm betting they'll have a reason why that won't work tho.
    It'll be up to 2 weeks because it'll come on their truck.. which means they aren't paying $40 to get it--its coming with all their other orders. I didn't buy the tractor from them--wonder if I just don't get special treatment because of that?

Gold Member

No, they're charging shipping to the store. I planned on calling back and asking if it could be shipped here to save me a trip. I'm betting they'll have a reason why that won't work tho.
    It'll be up to 2 weeks because it'll come on their truck.. which means they aren't paying $40 to get it--its coming with all their other orders. I didn't buy the tractor from them--wonder if I just don't get special treatment because of that?
    They ain't the only Bota dealer. Id shop around for another dealer. If it comes to it, Id rather spend $40 in gas then give it to a leech.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast